This book explores important categories of health and balance that teachers need to consider: basic needs, belonging, significance, competence, and fun. In each category, a case is built for why it is important, and many concrete and practical strategies are suggested. Written with busy, overwhelmed teachers in mind, this book is a quick and fun read.
There are also several other supportive resources you might want to explore:
- To explore professional development offerings about this book, check out the Positive Adult Communities professional development section.
- The Well-Balanced Teacher Facebook page is devoted to supporting educators.
- My Well-Balanced Teacher Pinterest board offers a wide-variety of videos, articles, and other resources.
- Is your staff or book group reading The Well-Balanced Teacher together? Check out the free study guide I created by to help guide your study!
- Check out the book reviews (below) to see what others are saying about this topic!